Next meeting of the Steering Committee of the Tacis project "Support to Export-Oriented Innovative SMEs" implemented on the basis of the Russian Agency for Support of Small and Medium Business was conducted on June 27, 2008 in the premises of the Russian
Next meeting of the Steering Committee of the Tacis project "Support to Export-Oriented Innovative SMEs" implemented on the basis of the Russian Agency for Support of Small and Medium Business was conducted on June 27, 2008 in the conference hall of the Russian Agency.
Apart from the Project experts as well as representatives of the IEO SMEs support infrastructure of the Project pilot regions, the following persons took part in this meeting:
- Mr. Hans van Vliet, Counsellor / Head of Thematic Section Economic Reform and private Sector Development and Ms. Barbara Stacher, First Secretary of Economic, Trade and Agricultural Section of the Delegation of European Commission to Russia;
- Mr. V.P. Ermakov, General Director of the Russian Agency for SME support;
- Mr. N.A. Karisalova, vice president of the VTB24 bank;
- Ms. Olga Reusche, Head of International Department, Fund of small business assistance in the science and technology sphere;
- Mr. A.Y. Kolyagin, General Director, COFACE – ARB;
- Ms. O.V. Ermakova, Head of EICC – Russia and Ms. Y.I. Afanasieva, expert of the EICC - Russia,
Participants of the SC meeting discussed the Project implementation process and the achieved results as well as the plans for the next six months including development on the RF territory of the EICC network and also elaboration of proposals for the further cooperation between EU and Russia in the sphere of SME after the completion of the Project.
The detailed discussion of the future prospects of this potential cooperation is foreseen to be conducted during the final conference of the Project planned for autumn 2008.
« previous | to begin | next »