During July 14 – 15, 2008 within the framework of the EU funded project "Support to IEO SMEs" implemented on the basis of the Russian Agency for Support of Small and Medium Business a two day workshop was conducted for the members of the Russian EICC netw
The following topics were discussed during the first day:
· Information on the Gate2RuBIN consortium – its members, modules, services, sign-posting;
· Module A – main objectives and services, spheres of activity and working instruments;
· Modules B and C – main objective and services, spheres of activity and working instruments;
· Establishment of the Russian EICC network – main services, spheres of activity, future prospects;
· Working instruments of the Russian EICC network.
After the first day of the workshop a serie of individual meetings was organized to discuss the most urgent questions.
During the next day all the participants visited the premises of the European Commission's Delegation to participate in the practical training on the possibilities of the «Export Helpdesk». This free of charge services provided in the on-line mode is offered to all SMEs that are willing to enter the EU markets in order to answer all their questions. The participants learned how to use the existing instruments and to search for the relevant information under the Export Helpdesk database.
« previous | to begin | next »